Annual KRPA Golf Tournament
The 36th Annual KRPA Golf Tournament is back, and it’s time to dust off those clubs and hit the links! Join us on Friday, August 25, 2023, at the picturesque Derby Golf & County Club, located at 2600 N. Triple Creek Drive in Derby, Kansas. (Thank you, Derby Recreation Commission, for hosting this fun event.)
With a shotgun start at 9:00 AM, this tournament promises to be a fantastic day of friendly competition and networking with your fellow park and recreation professionals. And after you finish your round, join us at the clubhouse for a delicious lunch and awards ceremony.
So don’t wait- register your team now and secure your spot in this fantastic event. Don't have a team? No problem. Click here to register as an individual to be placed on a team. Whether you’re an experience golfer or just a start out, the KRPA Golf Tournament is sure to be a day to remember. See you on the greens!
· $80/golfer or $320/team
· Includes 18 holes of golf, range balls, cart, two drink tickets, lunch and mulligans (beverages can be purchased in the clubhouse)
· 4 person scramble format
· Registration opens at 7:45am
· Shotgun start at 9:00am
· Lunch will be ready after completion of your round
· Deadline to register is August 21, 2023
· Click here for complete brochure.